Congratulation to Team 'Ascent' who are the Regional Winners of the LandRover in Schools 4x4 Technology Challenge
Team Ascent - Alec Berry, Harry Smith, Edward Lawson, George Mann, Fiaz Ibrar and Jack Beet.
Calendar 11th February
Netball v Malvern College: U15A, U15B
14:30 : Away
Netball v Nunnery Wood: U12B, U12C
16:00 : NC
House Dance: Seniors
16:30 : MH
- Alice's Adventures Through Grammarland auditionsInformation is on the GBT notice board and on school web (Co-Curricular/Drama/Alice...)
- DIY DRAMA COMPANY - ROMEO and JULIETTickets are on sale at RGSW box office, Main Reception, from Monday 11th January. Performance dates Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th March 2016. Adult Â£5 and Concession Â£4.
- Film Makers' ClubDue to House Drama and then Lower School Production auditions in GBT there will be no Film Makers' Club between now and Half term. Special Effects films (and possible 'Novel to Screen') should be completed and ready to share after Half Term.
- House DebatingThe First Round notions are on Miss Waller's door (MB010). Please have a look.
- Y8 Book ClubPlease attend promptly at 1:45pm in order that all groups can complete their iMovie book trailers and are ready to share them on the 12th!